Monday, October 14, 2013

Seasonal fare


Thanksgiving Monday found me with my pal, DeLayne, who trained out to Edmonton from Winnipeg to spend the weekend with me. We decided against doing a show that was themed around Thanksgiving, instead trading the particular for the general: songs themed around Christmas, Easter, and birthdays. DeLayne snagged a couple records from the "Jazz" section in our library, while I stuck to my usual playlist. Sadly, there was no jazz flute, but Pete Jolly's accordion was a good substitute.



"Ruby" - Louise Burns
"I won't be long" - Beck
"Native Dreams" - Rose Windows
"Haze" - Absolute Boys
"Christmas Waltz" - Eschete
"Red, Red Rose" - Deep Dark Woods
"Feeling" - Monomyth
"Had it any other way" - Lab Coast
"Autumn Festival" - Pete Jolly
"Burning Bridges" - Willis Earl Beale
"I am sold" - James Blake
"U'n'l" - Miles Davis
"Easterween" - John Southworth & Andrew Downing
"Birthday" - Royal Canoe

No comments:

Post a Comment